Listen Live
HomeRegional NewsNewsUPDATED: Damage contained to attic in Fruitvale house fire

UPDATED: Damage contained to attic in Fruitvale house fire

A house fire on Highway 3B in Fruitvale Sunday afternoon was contained to the attic.

Kootenay Boundary Regional Fire and Rescue says all of the home’s residents and pets made it out uninjured.

Twenty-two firefighters from Trail, Montrose, and Fruitvale responded to the call around 3:30 p.m. It took about three hours to get the fire under control.

The fire is believed to have started in the chimney of the wood stove and not believed to be suspicious.

- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading